Chattanooga Intelect IFC Portable Electrotherapy 77719
Intelect® Portable Electrotherapy Interferential Current Unit. For symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain.
Includes leadwires, 9-volt battery, Dura-Stick® Self-Adhesive Electrodes and a convenient carrying case.
Dual Channel, Manual Selection for two or four Electrodes
Adjustable Pulse Amplitude, Interference Frequency and Difference Frequency parameters
Four stimulation modes (frequency shifts): Continuous, 1/1, 8/8 and 10/10 Ramped
Includes 120V AC line cord adapter
Sliding cover for controls and battery
- Channel: Single for 2 pole or Dual for 4 pole
- Waveform: Symmetric biphasic square
- Pulse Amplitude: 0~32 mA, adjustable (at 500 ohm load)
- Pulse Width: 125æ sec/phase
- Pulse Frequency: 4000+/-10% Hz fixed
- Dimensions: 1.3" x 2.5" x 3.7" (33 x 64 x 94 mm)
- Weight: 5.2 oz (140 g)
- Safety Tests: EN 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-2-10