Drive D577-BR Clinical Geri Chair Recliner
Certified Drive Medical D577-BR Clinical Care Geri Chair Recliner is a ideal for dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care.
Features and Benefits
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions - upright, TV, Full Recline, and Trendelenburg
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow-molded, side trays includes recess for cup
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure recliner
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release; Handle can be operated from either side of the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position
- Neutral-colored, sturdy, steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Comfortable built-in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
Specialty / Medical Practice: Pain Management, Infusion Center, General Practice, Assisted Living, and more
- Product Usage: Infusion, Senior Care, Patient Comfort
- Brand: Drive
- Patient Capacity: 250 Lbs
- Warranty: 30 days parts and labor
- Overall: 38" x 30.5" x 47.5"
- Armrest to Floor Height: 26.5"
- Seat: Depth 20", Width 21.5"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 8"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21.5"
- Width Between Arms: 22"
- Days to be ready: 1-2