The refurbished Stryker 5050 Stretcher chair is versatile offering multiple positions. The chair's easy positioning takes is from a flat horizontal stretcher to a chair position maximizes the patient throughput and is ideal for surgery centers and small spaces,
The pneumatic backrest maneuvers 0 to 90°. Twin jacks also allow the Model 5050 to be placed in a comfortable "recliner" position. The foot section can be moved dependently or independently of the backrest.
The durable Stryker Stretcher Chair performs multiple functions while enhancing stability, ease of use, comfort, mobility, and safety.
Stryker 5050 Stretcher Chair Features
- Dual hydraulic jacks optimize stability for greater comfort and a more secure treatment platform.
- Solid steel rings securely clamp down over all four wheels to ensure a firmly locked working surface.
- Lumbar support, ergonomic seat tilt, and a 24" wide patient surface all add up to enhanced patient comfort.
- Four IV receptacles.
- Four-wheel brake system.
- CPR capable design.
- Fiberesin pneumatic Fowler.
- Fixed-position push bar.
- Hands-free Trendelenburg.
- Locking caster steering.
Specialty / Medical Practice: Surgery Center, Medical Clinic, Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care
- Product Usage: Patient Care, patient recovery, patient transportation
- Brand: Stryker
- Patient Capacity: 400 lbs
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor
- Overall: 76" x 30" x 22" - 33.5"
- Days to be ready: 1-2