Angelus Medical Return Policy
You can cancel your order prior to start of the shipping process. Orders cannot be canceled once the shipping process has started. The shipping process starts at palletization.
Please refer to our return policy for additional information.
You can refuse an order upon delivery, in this case the standard return policy for the item will apply.
All items can be retuned within the first 10 days of the receipt of the product based on appropriate and reasonable explanation subject to approval. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice number and explanation for requesting a return.
Items eligible for return:
- Unopened, unused
- Original packaging and safety seals unbroken.
- Request email must be received within the first 10 days of receiving the item.
The item must be received within 10 days from the approval date.
- Customer is responsible for proper packaging and shipping the item.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- The approval is void if the shipment is damaged or broken.
- Angelus will inspect and test the returned item within 5 business days
- Refund is issued within 5 business days after the item passes inspection
Items not eligible for return:
- Custom Items
- Special Orders
- Broken or damaged items
- New items after usage
- Items with missing components