3M 8200 N95 Mask – Pack of 10 (New)
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8200/07023(AAD), Pack of 10
This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Lightweight, disposable particulate respirator is an economical choice for respiratory protection
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
- Two-strap design with four point staple attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
Guide for Identifying FDA EUA Authorized N95 Respirators for Battelle CCDS™ Processing
The N95 mask are reserved for Covid-19 front line medical workers only.
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8200/07023(AAD)
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8200/07023 (AAD), N95 is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non oil based particles. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or processing minerals, coal, iron ore, flour, metal, wood, pollen, and certain other substances. It may also be used for liquid or non oil based particles from sprays that do not emit oil aerosols or vapors. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.