The Abbott Microtube 353 Centrifuge is microprocessor controlled model and has maintenance free induction driven motor. The frame of the unit is made of solid steel construction with an integrated armor chamber and suspension for the drive and lid mechanics. The chamber is made of impact resistant plastic and is mounted to the frame to reduce noise and vibration. The unit is equipped with bright digital displays for speed, tie and operating conditions, and touch-pad keys for quick and easy setting.
- Adjustable run timer: 1 â€“ 99 minutes (Adjustable)
- Centrifuge Speed: 13000 RPM (OEM preset)
- 24 Slot Heraeus Sepatech (17000 RPM Rotor Cat No. 3743)
- Centrifuge depth = 14.75 in; Centrifuge width = 11.18 in; Centrifuge height = 9.5 in.
- Maximum current requirements: 2.5 amps.
- Voltage: 100-120 VAC; Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Check out our products for Medical Laboratory