ADSCOPE 605 Infant Stethoscope (New)
ADSCOPE 605 Infant Stethoscope is uniquely designed for infants with exact tolerance and durability.
- INCREDIBLE ACOUSTICS: Optimally sized for the smallest of patients Individually acoustic tested in the USA
- RUGGED: Combination pediatric chest piece is precision CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel Non-chill 7/8″ bell and 1 1/8″ diaphragm provide wide-frequency response and patient comfort
- COMPACT & COMFORTABLE: Clinician headset features silicone reinforcing yoke molded into flexible phthalate-free PVC tubing, stainless steel binaural, and ADsoft Plus Snap-On silicone ear tips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal Overall length 29 5 inches, weight 4 1 oz
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: 2 additional pairs of ADsoft Plus ear tips, accessory storage pouch, and a complimentary scope ID tag
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Includes complimentary refurbishment and free parts forever Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA by manufacturer
he ADC Adscope 605 Infant Clinician Stethoscope features a combination infant chest pieces precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability.
This stethoscope offers legendary acoustics, performance, and functionality for the smallest patients. The combination infant Chest piece offers both an ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency transmission as well as a bell for unsurpassed low-frequency response. The clinician headset is designed to withstand thousands of cycles.