Carefusion Alaris 7230 Infusion Pump
The Alaris IVAC Signature Gold 7230 Infusion Pump is a dual-channel device with independent programming on each channel.
You may also be interested in:
- Flow Rate Range: 0.1 to 999.9 ml/hr in 0.1 ml/hr increments (primary); 1.1 to 270.0 ml/hr in 0.1 ml/hr increments (secondary)
- Volume To Be Infused Range: .1 to 9999.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments (primary); .1 to 999.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments (secondary)
- Volume Infused Range: 0.0 to 9999.9 ml in 0.1 ml increments
- Alarms: Air in Line, Battery Depleted, Channel Malfunction, Computer Link Failure, Flow Sensor Unplugged, Hold Time Exceeded, Instrument Malfunction, Key stuck, Latch Open, No Upstream Flow Detected, Occlusion Downstream, Occlusion Upstream
- Dimensions: Width: 7.7 in, Height: 8.6 in, Depth: 5.0 in, Weight: 6.85 lbs., Power Cord: 10 ft
- Case: Impact resistant plastic
- Power Requirements: 100- 120 V,50/60 Hz, 0.5A,3-wire grounded system (40 watts Max)
- Battery: Rechargeable nickel cadmium. With a new, fully charged battery, the pump will operate for 4 hours nominal at 100 ml/hr for a two channel instrument operating on both channels simultaneously.
“The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.”