The Cardiac Science Burdick Atria 3100 EKG machine combines a powerful system in a compact design. The Atria 3100 can be expanded and changed to accommodate your facilities needs. Reports can be viewed, edited, and confirmed right from the patient’s cart. The 3100 also has the ability to transmit test results directly to your EMR system.
Check our ECG Accessories
- Stores up to 50 EKGs.
- Manual or Automatic 3, 4, 6, and 12-lead EKG Printouts.
- Wireless 802.11, Bluetooth, or Wired Ethernet capabilities.
- Download and upload patient information and test results directly from your EMR system.
- Quickly review, edit, and confirm test results right from the patient’s chart.
Burdick Atria 3100 Specifications
- Height: 5.5 In (14 cm)
- Width: 15 In (38.1 cm)
- Depth: 13.1 In (33.4 cm)
- Weight (Including external power supply): 11 lbs (5 kg)
- 2 x 40 Characters backlit LCD screen
- Full alphanumeric keypad plus designated quick keys
- 50 Records standards
- AC Operation 100-240 VAC ± 10%, 50-60 Hz ± 3 Hz
- Duration: 55 minutes continuous printing
- Printout Device: 216 mm thermal dot array
- Paper Dimension:
- 8.5” x 11” (US letter)
- 210mm x 300mm (A4)
- Paper Type: Thermal sensitive (Burdick Assurance or HeartLine paper recommended)
- Chart Speeds: 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec
- Lead selection: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6 and Alternate Chest Lead (chest lead selection V2R through V9R, V7, V8, and V9).
- Modes: Automatic, automatic rhythm, or manual rhythm.
- Frequency Response: Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI EC11-1991 and IEC 60601-2-51 standards.
- Input Impedance: Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI EC11-1991 and IEC 60601-2-51 standards.
- Electrode Offset Tolerance: ±300 mV.
- Sampling: 8000 Samples/Sec. 2.5μV LSB.
- Artifact Filter Response: 40 Hz, -3db.
- Storage: 500 samples/second, 2.5μV LSB.
- Pacemaker Display Capability: Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI EC11-1991 standard and IEC 60601-2-51.
- Interpretation (Optional): Diagnosis, measurements, reasons statements based on five demographic criteria.
Back to Our EKGs
Check our ECG Accessories & Supplies