Burton Outpatient Mobile OR Surgery LED Light, (Refurbished)
Burton Mobile LED Surgery Light
The converted Phillips Burton Outpatient Mobile LED light is excellent for small or big procedures. The mobile base allows for easy movement and placement in the perfect position for each procedure.
The Burton Outpatient Mobile Or Surgery LED Light is the documented industry leader for examination lights. More physicians choose the Burton Outpatient Ii Mobile Or Surgery Light II than any other light for focusable flood-type light, maximum intensity and shadow-free operation. With minimal heat output and high color temperature, the Burton Outpatient Ii Mobile Or Surgery Light is the perfect low-maintenance, top performing light for nearly every application in the hospital or physician’s office.
- Autoclavable SteriHandle
- Friction knob to allow user to adjust friction on the self-balancing arm positioning to desired tension without a tool
- Shadow-free operation provided by three 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with 2000-hour average bulb life
- Bulbs are wired in parallel to ensure continuous operation
- Design allows removal or replacement of SteriHandle with one hand (for ensuring sterile procedures)
- Floorstand units include footswitch, locking casters and cord wrap
- Mounting systems meet California Seismic Codes