Conmed System 5000 ESU Features:
- General Mode, traditionally used in open procedures.
- Fluids Mode – Quick start-up in fluid environments, such as urology or arthroscopy.
- Laparoscopic Mode, Limits output voltage to minimize potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling and insulation breakdown.
- Pulse Cut, useful when precise cutting effect is needed around delicate structures.
- Pulse Coag, provides superficial homeostasis via pulsing bursts of coagulation energy.
- Bipolar Output Meter, provides feedback on desiccation levels via audible and visual indicators.
- ARM (Automatic Return Monitoring), provides advanced warning of compromised patient to dispersive electrode contact.
Also Check Our:
Back to Electro Surgical Generators