Datascope Passport patient monitor has the following functions:
• ECG waveform derived from 3, 5 or 12 lead measurements
• Heart Rate derived from selected sources (SpO2, ECG, IBP, NIBP)
• Blood Oxygenation (SpO2) measurement/waveform
• ST Segment Analysis derived from 5 to 12 lead measurements
• Lethal Arrhythmia Detection derived from 5 to 12 lead measurements
• Non Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) measurement
• Invasive Blood Pressure (IBP) measurement/waveform measurable at two sites
• Respiration Rate/ waveform derived from ECG or CO2
• CO2, Inspired and end tidal microstream/waveform
• Temperature measurement via YSI 400/700 series probes
• Interpretation of Resting 12 lead ECG
The target populations are adult, pediatric and neonate with the exception of the:
• Lethal Arrhythmia Detection and ST Segment Analysis for which the target populations
are adult and pediatric only, and
• Interpretation of Resting 12 Lead ECG, for which the target population is adult only.
The monitor is intended for use in the health care facility setting.
The device has the capacity of interfacing with Mindray DS’s Gas Modules, displaying the
measurements of Anesthetic Gases, O2, N2O, and CO2.
You may also want to check: