Convenient, Safe and Simple to Operate. Ideal for medical and dental.
Dri-Clave: Dry Heat Sterilizer
Convenient, Safe and Simple to Operate. Ideal for medical and dental. Will not rust instruments:
The FDA approved technique of dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals. Dry heat sterilizes in the shortest possible time and you never need to dry the instruments. Ideal for all medical and dental instruments, it sterilizes instruments, needles, syringes, glassware, etc. at 320°F (160°C). Sharp instruments remain sharp; no steam or moisture to corrode the finest edge. We offer two models: EC-2000 Dri-Clave (2 tray) and EC-3000 Dri-Clave (3 tray), see complete specifications below. Both operate on 115V AC and are UL Listed and FDA Registered.
- The best method for sharp, micro, delicate instruments: Dry heat sterilizer kills bacteria without moisture and will not rust or dull sharp or serrated instruments.
- Maintenance-Free: Unlike wet heat methods, dry heat sterilizers require no routine cleaning.
- Safe and simple to operate: Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam or chemicals, which increases safety and makes operating simple.
- Convenient: Unit has automatic timers with heat “hold” capability for continuous use in a busy practice. Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Plus, use it to conveniently dry wet packs.
- High-Quality: Made of stainless steel – it will not only never rust – it cleans up in a jiffy – and will look great for years. Covered by our full one year warranty.