The MAC* 1600 Resting ECG System is particularly suited for physicians in offices, clinics and community hospitals.
The MAC 1600 system can be easily configured to meet the needs of nearly every practice. With quick assessment of the ECG signal quality, the availability of the GE Marquette* 12SL* ECG Analysis Program, and an easy connection to GE CS and MUSE* Information Systems, the new MAC 1600 couldn?t be smarter.
The MAC 1600 is part of GE?s legacy of innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis with a modern system designed with input from users around the world.
The MAC 1600 is designed to offer:
- Diagnostic confidence through the proven Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis Program that assists physicians in making appropriate diagnoses and treatment decisions for their patients
- Simplified workflow through connectivity with MUSE* and CS Information Systems. The MAC 1600?s usability and configuration modes include resting ECG, rhythm and arrhythmia
- Signal quality with the Marquette Hookup Advisor*. This exclusive GE algorithm goes beyond simple electrical checks to advise clinicians of poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
- Scalability through a system that adapts to your needs and allows you to add exercise testing, with options for communication and ECG analysis, at any time
- Easy configuration as the MAC 1600 automatically captures 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation. Additionally, you can select the rhythm ECG mode to continuously review all 12 leads, or the arrhythmia mode for an extended review of arrhythmias or events
We are a full service Medical and Optical equipment company with more than 72 years of success story.?We take pride in providing our customers with best products and service. The quality of our fully refurbished products can be compared to new equipment at a fraction of the cost.
Angeleus Medical & Optical Equipment?professional staff is here to serve you. Contact us now to get more information.
Check our ECG Accessories