GE MAC 3500 ECG (Refurbished)
The Refurbished GE MAC 3500 EKG Machine is an advanced EKG fully equipped with GE’s 12SL Interpretation Software that has gender and age specific criteria, enabling you to better diagnose your patients.
This is a refurbished unit in excellent condition. This unit includes:
- Patient Cable
Increase productivity and improve analysis with one of the hardest-working, affordable resting ECG systems in the industry. The MAC 3500 system is ideal for basic, 12-lead ECG analysis. With our advanced Marquette 12SL ECG Analysis programs, the MAC 3500 delivers the technology you need to support reliable, accurate cardiac assessments.
Enhanced barcode workflow with orders and ADT download capability work together to help improve efficiency across the enterprise. It’s a system designed to help avoid costly misdiagnoses, automate processes for clinicians, and streamline workflow supporting improved quality of care and reduced cost for the hospital.
G.E. MAC 3500 is designed to provide a new high value performance electrocardiograph for MD offices, clinics, and small- to medium-sized hospitals. As part of the GE MAC 3500 family of products, it will include many of the distinctive features found in previous MAC products common user interface and operation.
- 12-lead ECG recorder with ECG analysis
- Flexible and scalable
- Common MAC 5500 user interface
- Integrated ECG acquisition module
- Integated pump for KISS system
- Pacemaker detection and pacer spike display
- Gold standard algorithms – 12SL ECG Analysis
- Hookup-Advisor for optimal ECG-Signals
- Internal storage of 50 ECGs, archive on SD-card
- Communication with data management via LAN or wireless network