GE Mac 500 EKG ECG
The G.E. MAC 500 Resting ECG System is a portable 12-lead electrocardiograph designed for acquisition – with or without analysis. The system can be configured as a basic electrocardiograph without analysis for facilities with minimal ECG requirements. The system can also be configured to incorporate the proven 12SL ECG analysis program.
Adding the 12SL program creates an electrocardiograph with the best “second opinion” analysis and measurements available.
Whatever your situation, the G.E. MAC 500 Resting ECG System is a cost-effective complement to your resting ECG requirements.
The machine is brand new and comes complete with a patient cable, a power cord, a rechargeable battery, a product manual, resting ecg electrodes, and sample recording paper.
Check our ECG Accessories
- Height / width / depth: Approximately 400 mm x 350 mm x 150 mm
- Weight: Approximately 6.0 kg with battery installed
- Type: 7” TFT LCD module, widescreen
- Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- WVGA resolution same as 800 x 480
- VGA port for external CRT monitor
- Resolution: Vertically 8 dots/mm, horizontally 40 dots/mm @25 mm/sec
- Paper type: thermal A4 & US letter, Z-fold
- Writer speed: 5, 12.5, 25, 50 mm/sec
- 12 lead simultaneous analysis
- 500 or 1000 samples/sec
- AC operation
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 10, -15%
- Current: 0.5A at 115 VAC
- Current: 0.3A at 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz /- 10%
- Type: User replaceable, 16.4V@ 2300 AH, Lithium Ion
- Capacity: 50 single page reports, (typical) 3 hours continuous display (without printing)
- Charge time: Approximately 2.5 hours from total discharge
Operating temperature: 50 to 104 F (10 to 40 C)Warranty Information
- 3-year warranty for ECG device
- 90-day warranty for patient cable and battery
Back to Our EKGs
Check our ECG Accessories & Supplies