- A built-in annotating recorder and internal battery
- Meets current ACLS standards
- Uses microprocessor technology to control and monitor system operation, which allows the unit to perform a self-diagnositc routine
- Produces up to 360 joules
- These units function as an ECG monitor.
- Waveform: Damped sinusoidal
- Output Energy: 2,3,5,7,7,10,20,30,50,70,100,150,200,300, and 360 joules
- Charge Control: Push-button on apex paddle and on front panel
- Charge Time: Less than 10 seconds to 360 joules when powered by a fully charged battery
- Armed Indicator: Charge done tone, and charge done lamp on apex paddle
- Paddle Contact Indicator: 3-color LED bar graph array on STERNUM paddle indicates quality of debrillator paddle contact before discharge
- Paddles: Standard paddles are anterior/anterior, adult, and pediatric. Adult electrodes ( 83 cm ) slide off to expose pediatric electrodes ( 21 cm )
- Synchronizer: “SYNC” message appears on the monitor and is annoted periodically on the recorder while in synchronous mode. An audible beep sounds with each detected R-wave, while a marker pulse on the monitor and syn designator on the recorder strip indicate discharge point. Upon activation, discharge occurs within 30ms of marker pulse.
- Input: ECG activity may be viewed through the paddles or patient cable. Lead I, II, or III selectable in LEADS position. The monitor and recorder indicate selected ECG source
- Heart Rate Display: Digital readout on monitor from 20 to 300 bpm
- Heart Rate Alarms: Adjustable limits from 20 to 280 bpm