Midmark Ritter M11 autoclave, is one of the best sterilization solutions for the doctor’s office:
The Midmark Ritter M11 Autoclave is easy to use and the best way to sterilize the instruments most commonly used in the office. It is essential to sterilize the instruments after each use to prevent spread of germs and disease. Ritter M11 autoclave’s ease of use and simplicity allows practically any one to be able to do this task.
The M11 is the largest member of the Ritter family of autoclaves. Its unique 11″ x 18″ chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments.
- Ritter M11 autoclave is easy to use
- Ritter M11 autoclave is fully automatic
- Practically any one in the office can use it without any special instructions.
- The large chamber makes it perfect for larger instruments.
How to extend the life and performance of an autoclave:
All equipment require maintenance in order to extend their longevity. For e the best performance and extending the life of your autoclave, it is recommended:
- Conduct preventive maintenance (PM) every 6 months. This process should be conducted by a professional and requires replacement of some of the heavily used parts and takes approximately 2-3 hours.
- Clean your autoclave every 20 cycles. This can be done at the office by simply placing a pouch of the autoclave cleaner in the chamber and running a full cycle. This process will clean:
- All internal tubing
- To keep instruments sterilized in between usage, sterilize them in individual self seal pouches.
Why should you consider purchasing a Ritter M11 previous model autoclave:
The budget friendly Ritter M11 previous model,? is fully refurbished by Angelus Medical & Optical Equipment fully trained technicians and looks almost new. The fully automatic sterilizer is ideal for a new office with limited budget. The ease of use means, there is not any special training required and practically anyone will be able to do this task.
Angelus Medical & Optical Equipment fully refurbished autoclaves come with:
- 20 self-seal sterilization pouches
- Box of autoclave cleaner
- 1 Tray
You may also want to check:
Why purchase this autoclave from Angelus Medical & Optical Equipment:
We fully refurbish our autoclaves by replacing majority of the parts. The refurbished unit looks good and performs great. Ritter M11 previous model provides the quality you are looking for at a reasonable price.
Angelus Medical and Optical?Equipment provides you with a free loaner while conducting the PM service on your autoclave. Schedule your next PM service with us, or ask us to send you reminders.
Angelus Medical and Optical Equipment sells Autoclave cleaner packets. Place your order with us before you run out.