Moller-Wedel Surgical Microscope
This unit has been refurbished and is in perfect working condition.
Moller-Wedel by Haag-Streit MMS 900 Surgical Microscope:
The MOLLER (Haag- Streit) MMS 900 surgical microscope is designed for opthamology, plastic surgery, neourology, etc.
- Motorized zoom, motorized focus, and motorized focal adjustment
- One touch auto balancing
- Integral beam splitter
- Multi Axis binocular observation system
- Electro magnetic brake system
- Internal fused power supply
- 300watt Xenon Fiber optic illumination
- Pistol grip control
The counterweight balanced system MM90 , adjustable by pushing a button, offers the surgeon featherlight movement….and it is the ideal complement to neuro navigation.
-Extreme flexibility at minimal footprint.
-Microscope is easily positioned for posterior fossa surgery.
-Handles can be placed optimally in seconds.