Pelton & Crane Magnaclave
The Pelton & Crane Magnaclave features a series of safety measures, like a Pelton & Crane-patented door lock that seals the entirety of the sterilizer’s rim, as well as clarity features like a series of indicator lights (“Power On,” “Heat On,” “Sterile,” and “Open Door”). Due to its large capacity, ease of use, and quick cycle speed (completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start), it should come as no surprise that Pelton & Crane’s Magna-Clave is an industry-leading sterilizing unit.
Pelton & Crane Magnaclave Sterilizer Features:
- Timer activates automatically as the desired pressure for sterilization is reached.
- Large chamber capacity.
- Safety lock system protects personnel from accidentally opening the door under pressure.
- Stand provides a handy storage space (sold separately).
- Completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start, 35 minutes from a cold start.
- Reservoir drain is conveniently located on the front for easy cleaning.
- It is designed and manufactured to ASME specifications for safety.
- Clear, concise operating instructions makes training easy.
- Very simple and easy door locking mechanism.
- Separate temperature and pressure gauges make monitoring sterilization parameters simple and easy.
You may also want to check: