Pelton & Crane Z-Magna Magnaclave with stand
The Magna-Clave due to its large capacity, ease of use, and quick cycle speed (completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start), it is an industry-leading sterilizing unit.
You may also want to check:
Pelton & Crane Magnaclave, Z-Magna-R-New-Style-w-Stand
The Pelton & Crane Magnaclave features a series of safety measures, like a Pelton & Crane-patented door lock that seals the entirety of the sterilizer’s rim, as well as clarity features like a series of indicator lights (“Power On,” “Heat On,” “Sterile,” and “Open Door”). Due to its large capacity, ease of use, and quick cycle speed (completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start), it should come as no surprise that Pelton & Crane’s Magna-Clave is an industry-leading sterilizing unit.
The Pelton and Crane MagnaClave sterilizer is a manually-operated sterilizer with a 15-inch internal-diameter by 30-inch-deep, round, stainless-steel chamber.
- The overall dimensions of the unit are 22.25 inches high by 28 inches wide by 34.25 inches deep.
- The 208-volt sterilizer, rated at 5000 watts, requires a dedicated, direct-wired, 30-amp electrical circuit.
- The unit is UL-544 listed and ASME certified.
- Four indicator lights identify the power, chamber heat, sterilization mode, and chamber door status.
- Sterilization time and temperature are adjustable and can be recorded with an optional, circular time/temperature chart recorder.
- There are 2 gauges to provide visual “green-zone” indication of correct internal temperature and pressure.
- Timer activates automatically as the desired pressure for sterilization is reached.
- Large chamber capacity.
- Safety lock system protects personnel from accidentally opening the door under pressure.
- Stand provides a handy storage space
- Completes a flash cycle in 18 minutes from a warm start, 35 minutes from a cold start.
- Reservoir drain is conveniently located on the front for easy cleaning.
- It is designed and manufactured to ASME specifications for safety.
- Clear, concise operating instructions makes it easy to use.
- Very simple and easy door locking mechanism.
- Separate temperature and pressure gauges make monitoring sterilization parameters simple and easy.
- Sale!Out of Stock
Scican Statim 5000 Cassette Sterilizer, (Refurbished)$2,750.00
- Sale!Out of Stock
Tuttnauer EZ9 Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave (New)$5,300.00
Getting 433 HC Sterilizer$2,950.00
Pelton and Crane Validator 10 Autoclave, (Refurbished)$1,550.00