The Philips IntelliVue MP5 patient monitor provides a clear connection to your patients, delivering IntelliVue monitoring power and functionality in a compact, rugged housing to match the demands of a wide range of care environments in and out of the hospital. This monitor offers advanced features such as an intuitive touchscreen with clinical measurements, crisp and clear display, and one-touch commands.
- Offers commonly required measurements, built-in, with no user setup necessary for typical use (ECG, SpO2, NBP, invasive pressures and temperature, and CO2 monitoring).
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture and review diagnostic 12-lead ECGs at the monitor before submission.
- Print cardiograph-type, diagnostic 12-lead ECG reports from the bedside.
- NBP measurements now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- Wired and wireless networking for continuous connection, no matter where patients are located on the network
- Telemetry as a parameter (TAAP) displays telemetry data through a direct connection to a telemetry transceiver
- Wireless telemetry as a parameter (WTAAP) expands monitoring capabilities to provide untethered in-room access to ECG/SpO2 data in near-real time.
You may also want to check:
Patient /Vital Sign Monitors
Patient/ Vital Sign Monitor Accessories
Medical Equipment Calibration
Medical Equipment Repair