Ritter 100 series Exam Table, (Refurbished) - With Cabinet
Ritter 100 series Examination Table Features
- Manually adjustable back section is controlled by a spring assisted release handle, located on both the left and right sides of the table.
- An extendable footrest shelf includes a positionable upholstered pad and a removable treatment pan.
- Self-locking steel step with a non-skid surface. The step extends from the foot end of the table to assist patient entry and exit.
- A duplex, hospital grade 115 VAC receptacle, located on the foot end, left side of the table.
- A paper roll holder is hidden in the head end of the upholstered top.
You may also want to check: