Midmark Ritter 10o series exam table
The Ritter 100 series Examination Table is intended for use in examination/procedure environments where patient positioning is required to accomplish general medical examinations and/or minor procedures.
The table top is adjustable from a full horizontal table position to a chair position. There are also five storage drawers which accommodate supplies used during examinations.
We fully refurbish our tables and you have your choice of upholstery color from our Angelus Color Selection.
Ritter 104 Examination Table Specifications
- Patient Weight (Maximum): 325 lbs (147.4 kg).
- Weight of Table: 250 lbs (113.4 kg).
- Back Section Adjustment: 0 to 80°.
- Upholstered Top: 27″ (W) x 55″ (L) (68.6 cm x 139.7 cm).
- With Footrest Extended: 72″ (182.9 cm).
- Seat Height: 31.75″ (80.6 cm) to top of upholstered seat at foot end.
- Step: 10.75″ x 17.75″ x 10.75″ (H) (27.3 cm x 45.1 cm x 27.3 cm).
- Base: 17.5″ x 42.375″ x 4.125″ (H) (44.4 cm x 107.6 cm x 10.5 cm).
- Paper Roll: Can accept up to 21″ x 3.5″ (53.3 cm x 8.9 cm).
- Electrical Ratings: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 6.0 or 6.5 A.
You may also want to check: