The Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG System includes a 10 Lead Patient Cable, 10 Snap Clip Electrode Adapters, 500 Disposable Electrodes, one pack of paper, power cable, and operating manual.
Schiller Cardiovit AT-2 Plus 12 Channel ECG System Features
- Alphanumeric, water-resistant keyboard with function keys allows for easy and quick patient data entries.
- 6/12 channel representation of all 12 simultaneously acquired leads.
- Large, high resolution backlit monitor for easy preview of ECG quality and Spirometry curves.
- Can be transported very easily due to its low weight and handy size.
- With the integrated high-resolution printer, you can obtain full-size reports (8.5″ x 11″) in A4 format, in unequaled quality and ready-to-file.
- You get printouts including diagnosis and measuring values in less than 20 seconds.
- Integrated accumulator.
- RS-232 interface for data transmission to PC SEMA-200.
- Automatic and Manual mode.
- Integrated rechargeable battery lasts up to three hours of normal use.
- Single button operation.
- Pulmonary Function Testing for FVC, SVC, MV, and MVV, as well as pre/post medication tests.
- The unique SP-250 Disposable Sensor minimizes the risk of cross-contamination.
- Small and light sensor.
- Simple and quick calibration.
- Several norm value tables can be selected as needed.
- Visual support due to real-time graphics and display of the measured values on the screen.
Schiller ECG Measurement and Interpretation Software for children and adult ECGs. Computerized ECG measurement values greatly help the physician in her/his daily work: it saves time and the results are more accurate and consistent compared to manual calculation.
Schiller developed its own programs. That allows us to update and improve our software and to make updates available for the physicians at any time after purchasing an equipment. The program passed extensive checking and, among others, the CSE diagnostic database. The computerized ECG interpretation is designed to assist the physician but never replaces her/his decision. The physician has to consider all other relevant information of the patient.
Back to Our EKGs
Check our ECG Accessories & Supplies