The Steris Reliance EPS Endoscope Processing System offer a safe alternative to aldehydes in a validated system designed specifically for use in the GI Department.
The Reliance EPS processor and Reliance DG chemistry are designed and validated to perform together.
The Value of a Total System: Safe and Efficient for your GI Department
- Safely accelerates throughput with an easy-to-load, virtually connector-less dual scope automated processor
- No more processing scopes in the same HLD solution 2, 3 or even 40 times
- Optional washing phases augment required manual scope pre-cleaning
Safe for your Staff
- Eliminate staff exposure hazards associated with toxic glutaraldehyde and other aldehyde-based HLD solutions by utilizing a dry oxidizing chemistry
- Greatly diminishes chemical exposure and requires no special venting, measuring, mixing or pouring
Safe for your Patients
- Helps reduce the risk of aldehyde-induced colitis
- Ensures the efficacy of every cycle by using a single-use chemistry within a validated system
- Automated thermal and chemical self-decontamination cycles help prevent biofilm from forming in the processor
You may also want to check: