Valleylab E2100 Electrosurgical Pencil (New)
The Valleylab reusable electrosurgical pencil with enhanced performance and a unique, sure-grip feel is designed to meet the need for a long lasting, reliable pencil.
Also Check Our:
Back to: ESU Accessories
Valleylab E2100 Electrosurgical Pencil – Reusable with rocker switch
The Valleylab reusable electrosurgical pencil with enhanced performance and a unique, sure-grip feel is designed to meet the need for a long lasting, reliable pencil. The E2100 is produced using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a solid, seamless, easy to clean electrosurgical pencil. The seamless design withstands the rigors of automatic or manual cleaning.
At the heart of the pencil is a stainless steel switch that utilizes a unique, self-cleaning, dual-contact design. The stainless steel switch provides superior tactile feel and a reliable electrical connection throughout its extended life. The sealed rocker switch cover and elastomeric lip around the electrode contact help prevent the buildup of biological and reprocessing contamination. The 15 ft, low-tack silicone cord withstands tough operating conditions.
Check out our wide selection of ESU products
- Electrosurgical pencil with rocker switch and reusable stainless steel hex-locking blade electrode
- The elastomeric surface improves the surgeon’s grip even when the pencil surface is wet
- Switches have a high level of tactile feedback-surgeons can hear and feel the switch engage, preventing accidental activation of the device
- Ergonomically designed providing the feel and balance of a high quality surgical instrument, reducing the stress and tension on your hands during demanding procedures
- Accepts all standard 3/32″ (2.4 mm) shaft electrodes
- Sealed switching components help to ensure the integrity of the device, and the safety of both surgeon and patient
- Cord Length: 15′ (4.6 m)
- Steam and EtO sterilizable
- Reusable cautery penci