ValleyLab Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Instant Response Technology: Provides surgeons with improved performance at lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation, and decreasing the need to “turn up the generator.”
- A Smoother Cut Through All Tissue Types: The Force EZc Generator adjusts automatically, responding to tissue changes, maintaining power delivery, and minimizing drag.
- Added Safety and Reliability Minimizes Electrosurgical Risks: Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30 – 50% when using Instant Response technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage.
- Three internal microcontrollers reduce system reaction time and increase the system’s processing speed.
- Easy to use, cost effective system.
- Power Efficiency Rating (PER) of approximately 97 for accurate and consistent cut performance.
- Two Cut Modes, both controlled by Instant Response technology, offers surgeons a variety of choices:
- Pure Cut: For a clean, precise cut.
- Blend: For cutting with hemostasis.
- Two Primary Coag Modes:
- Low: For low voltage contact coagulation suitable in laparoscopic and delicate tissue work.
- High: For efficient non-contact coagulation in most applications.
- Standard Bipolar Mode: Controlled by Instant Response technology and utilizes low voltage to prevent sparking.
- The Force EZc is versatile and compatible with other devices, including the Force Argon II and Force GSU argon coagulation system, as well as the OptiMumm Smoke Evacuator, through a direct cable link.
- Separate monopolar and bipolar footswitch connectors on rear panel for easy set up.
- Convenient Design for Boom Applications: Additional front mounted footswitch connector is switchable, allowing monopolar or bipolar actiavtion from a monopolar footswitch.
- Also Check Our:ESU Accessories
Back to Electro Surgical Generators