The CP 150 combines the best traditional box ECG features (e.g., full-size printouts and clinical decision support with MEANS interpretation) with connectivity enhancements designed especially for today?s primary care practices. Choose DICOM compatibility to help make communication and interoperability seamless. Opt for wireless connectivity to help you leverage the power of the CP 150 anytime, anywhere. Add on the spirometry module to perform two reimbursable tests with just one device. All of these optional features come together in an industry-leading ECG device designed to help you improve workflows and get more from your investments.
- ECG print previews can help save time and reduce paper costs
- Seven-inch color, touchscreen display for easy entry of patient data
- Optional wireless connectivity helps increase device mobility and utilization
- Optional spirometry lets you perform two tests with one device
- Optional DICOM compatibility enhances interoperability
- Optional adult and pediatric MEANS ECG interpretation software
- Three-, six-, or full 12-lead ECG preview options
- Battery operation lets you easily transport your device to the patient
- Simplified EMR connectivity without a complicated interface
- Instant-on powers the device up quickly to take an ECG at a moment?s notice
We are a full service Medical and Optical equipment company with more than 72 years of success story.?We take pride in providing our customers with best products and service. The quality of our fully refurbished products can be compared to new equipment at a fraction of the cost.
Angeleus Medical & Optical Equipment?professional staff is here to serve you. Contact us now to get more information.
You may also want to check