Welch Allyn lumiView Portable Head Light, (Refurbished)
Welch Allyn LumiView Headmount Binocular Microscope with Portable Power Source
Specially configured optics literally converge the user’s binocular vision, providing a magnified, three-dimensional view that can be focused into narrow cavities.
- Halogen illumination with reflector.
- Provides brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light.
- Provides sufficient magnification (1.5x) for most exams and procedures.
- Insufflation system provides additional magnification when necessary.
- IPD controls adjust to interpupillary distances of between 49 mm to 74 mm.
- Specially configured optics converge your stereoscopic vision.
- Precision-ground optics are sealed within a durable shell.
- Two-diopter power.
- Flat surface magnifier provides three diopter (2.5X) magnification.
Invented by physicians. For physicians:
- The Welch Allyn LumiView Portable Binocular Microscope was invented by John Vorrath, MD, an otolaryngologist from Australia. Dr. Vorrath identified the need to provide the optical properties of a binocular microscope in a portable instrument. The Welch Allyn LumiView Portable Binocular Microscope is a portable, affordable instrument providing three-dimensional viewing and illumination into a small cavity.
The LumiView is designed for:
- General ear, nose and throat exams.
- Ear wax removal.
- Septum examinations.
- Nasal polyp surgery.
- In-office nasal cauterization.
- Removal of foreign bodies.
- Other minor surgical procedures.