Welch allyn suretemp Plus Thermometer (Refurbished)
Welch-Allyn SureTemp Plus Oral Probe Hand-Held Digital Thermometer is easy to use without the rest of cross-contamination with removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy.
You may also want to check:
Welch-Allyn SureTemp® Plus Oral Probe Hand-Held Digital Thermometer
- Easy to use with intuitive operation, reduces the risk of cross-contamination with removable probe well and provides more reliable readings with improved accuracy.
- Takes approximately 4-to-6 second oral temperatures, 10-second axillary and rectal temperatures and 15-second adult axillary temperatures.
- Has last temperature recall capability
- Waterproof, stainless steel probe shaft
- Color-coded, interchangeable and removable probe will minimize the risk of cross-contamination
- Temperature Range : 80 to 110 Degrees F / 26.7 to 43.3 Degrees C
- Measuring Scale : Fahrenheit / Celsius
- Power Supply : (3) AA Batteries
- Probe Type : Oral Probe
- Application : Digital Oral / Rectal / Axillary Thermometer
- Mounting Type : Hand-Held
- Accuracy : 0.2 Degree F or 0.1 Degree C
- Display Specifications : LCD Display
- Response Time : 4 Second Oral, 10 Second Pediatric Axillary (for children 17 years and younger) / 10 Second Rectal / 15 Second Adult Axillary (for 18 years and older)
- UNSPSC Code : 42182201