Zimmer ATS 1500 Tourniquet System
The Zimmer ATS 1500 Tourniquet System is an automatic tourniquet which has been found useful in producing a bloodless operating field in a surgical procedure involving extremities. It is indicated to temporally occlude blood flow in patient’s extremities during a surgical procedure on those extremities.
- Indicated to temporally occlude blood flow in a patient’s extremities during surgical procedures on those extremities.
- Tourniquets have been found useful in producing a bloodless operating field in surgical procedures involving the extremities.
Zimmer ATS 1500 Specifications
- Height: 16.13 in (41 cm)
- Width: 8.75 in (22.3 cm)
- Depth: 7.1 in ( 17.9 cm) (Including 2 in clamp)
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
- Line Voltage Rage: 105-130 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Line Current: 485 mA RMS Max., 300 mA RMS nominal
- Input Power: 58 W max, 36 W nominal
- Power Cord Type: SJT, AWG 18, 13 ft. 2 in (4.01m) Power Plug Hospital grade, 3 prong straight blade, 15A
- Line Protection: 0.5A, 250V, 5 x 20 mm SLO-BLO fuse
- Cuff Pressure Range: 50-475 mmHg
- Pressure Accuracy: ± 5 mmHg (50-475 mmHg)
- Pressure Regulation: ± 6mm of set point
- Maximum Pressure: 475 mmHg (Nominal operation), 600 mmHg (internally limited)
- Time Alarm Set Ranges: 0-240 minutes ; 1 minute increments
- Timer Accuracy: 0.25% ± 1 second