Zoll M Series Defibrillator, (Refurbished)
ZOLL M Series defibrillators provide uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
This is a fully refurbished Unit in perfect working condition.
Zoll M Series Defibrillator
- ZOLLs M Series defibrillator upgrades provide maximum performance and flexibility in every product with add-ons designed to perform to your exacting standards.
- 12-Lead ECG is available in standard analog for fax transmission or digitally for real-time transition with virtually any available communication technology.
- Pulse Oximetry / SpO uses Masimo SET signal processing technology for accurate measurements in the presence of motion, high ambient light and low perfusion and when pacing.
- EtCO2 features Respironics Novametrix End Tidal CO2 monitoring with interchangeable mainstream or sidestream sensor options to accommodate all patients.
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP) defibrillator monitor offers single, stat, or fully automated functions for optimal patient assessment no matter the circumstances. Invasive Blood Pressure (IBP) is also available
ZOLL M Series defibrillators are a family of products to meet your clinical needs from BLS to ALS. Products range from AED and advisory defibrillators to manual units and Critical CareTransport (CCT) units. Thanks to the consistency built into each and every defibrillator unit, you train once and use everywhere. Standardization has never been so easy.
- Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- Rectilinear Biphasic waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety.
- Patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.