The refurbished Acoustic Systems RE 130 Mini audiology sound booth provides a self-contained environment for hearing conservation programs. The space-efficient design allows the booth to pass through most office doors. The booth includes ventilation, lighting and a pre-wired jack panel.
- Portable sound booth
- Switch activated LED light
- Acoustic floor with two locking and two non-locking casters
- Pre-wired jack panel with 1 1/2″ diameter pass-thru
- Acoustically engineered integrated ventilation system
- Patient viewing window
- Carpeting with cove base trim
- Fluorescent lighting with switch
- Low volt power supply: 12′ 12 volt power supply
- Carpeting with cover base trim
Specialty / Medical Practice: General Medicine, Emergency medicine, Family Medicine, Urgent Care
- Product Usage: Provide a confide area so the hearing can be measured in without disruption.
- Brand: Acoustic Systems
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor
- Dimensions: 32" x 40" x 79"
- Weight 825 lbs
- Door (Clearing Opening): 36"
- 2 locking & 2 non-locking casters
- Voltage: 120 v
- Days to be ready: 1-2