The MAC 1200 digital, 12-lead electrocardiograph system offers comprehensive ECG solutions with practical features that meet the needs of hospitals, clinics, office-based practices and clinical trials. Its advanced algorithm capabilities, seamless connectivity to the MUSE Cardiology Information System and easy-to-use features provide the highest level of quality and convenience users require.
Features and Benefits
- One-touch operation for acquisition, analysis, storage and printing minimizes training
- Measurements, interpretation and memory are available in any combination to meet specific customer needs.
- 4 user-definable fields for patient data entry flexibility.
- Waveform display allows rapid assessment of ECG rhythm and signal quality.
- Portable, lightweight design with carry handle allows the MAC 1200 to be easily taken wherever its needed.
- Full-size paper accommodates multiple standard report formats. Optional archivist paper available for longer-term ECG storage.
- Battery powered for added versatility.
- Patient cable
- Alligator clips
- 1 pack of paper
- 1 pack of electrodes
- Power cord