The Midmark 419 Power Procedure Table offers physicians and healthcare professionals maximum head and neck clearance. Ideal for Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, and Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons.
The narrow neck area and a unique, slim backrest, for a large work surface and greater legroom for improved patient access. Powered controls easily adjust these features without the need for difficult manual or pneumatic controls.
This model features a wide height range, from a low of 22" to a high of 40", allowing patients to enter and exit the table at a comfortable height. Adjustable height lowers the risk of caregiver injury by eliminating the need to lift and transfer the patient. Armrests are also adjustable, allowing you to move up and out of the patient's way.
- Articulating headrest makes positioning the patient easy and providing you with maximum room to work.
- Removable upholstery top makes it easy to clean and sanitize the upholstery
- Pull out foot extension and leveling screw
- Maximum Patient Load: 325 lbs (147.4 kgs)
- Headrest Retracted: 65" (165.1 cm)
- Footrest Extension (adjustable): Adds 0-8" (0-23 cm)
- Tabletop Width: 23" (54.4 cm)
- Overall Width: 24" (61 cm)
Table Top Positioning:
- Height Range: 22"-40", ±0.5" (adjustable)
- Back Section: 0° to 85°, ±5°
- Foot Section: 0° to -90°, ±5°
- Tilt Range: 0° to +30°, ±5° (foot up)
- Table Pad Dimensions:
- Foot: 18" W x 15" L
- Back: 22" W x 20" L
- Seat: 21" W x 19" L
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz.
*Recommended Circuit: A separate (dedicated) circuit is recommended for this table. The table should not be connected to an electrical circuit with other appliances or equipment unless the circuit is rated for the additional load.