The Midmark Ritter 417 Procedure Chair is a favorite amongst podiatrists. The Midmark 417 Podiatry Chair with the ergonomic design offers Power Tilt, and back which allows you to position your patient just right for your procedures. Your patient is able to lean back and feel comfortable during a long procedure.
This Podiatry Chair is made for patients of all heights with its foot extension feature.The base lock prevents any accidents from extending the foot. Of course, the easy slide Debris Tray makes cleaning up faster and easier when finishing procedures. Simply, slide the Debris tray out before performing a procedure and the debris will only fall into the tray. Once you are done, just slide the tray back in or dump the remains into the proper waste receptacle.
The color may be different. Please ask for available color at the time of purchase.
Specialty / Medical Practice: Podiatry, Urgent Care, Family Practice
- Product Usage: Podiatry Examination and Procedures
- Brand; Midmark/ Ritter
- Patient Capacity: 350 Lbs.
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor
- Height at seat section: 22.5″ (57.2 cm)
- Length w/foot section fully extended: 78.69″ (199.9 cm)
- Foot section: 21.25″ (54 cm) wide tapering to 17.75″ (45.1 cm) x 14″ long (35.6 cm)
- Back section width: 22.75″ (57.8 cm) tapering to 17.5″ (44.5 cm)
- Seat section width: 22.75″ (57.8 cm) tapering to 21.5″ (54.6 cm)
- Minimum height at foot section w/o tilt: 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- Maximum height at foot section w/maximum tilt: 36.75″ (93.3 cm)
- Maximum height at foot section w/maximum tilt and foot section fully extended: 39.5″ (100.3 cm)
- Total width including arms: 28.13″ (71.4 cm)
- Armrest width: 3.13″ (7.9 cm)
- Debris tray: Polyethylene, extends 8.75″ beyond foot section, 8.75″W x 12.5″L x 1.75″D (22.2 x 31.8 x 4.4 cm)
- Voltage: 120 v
- Days to be ready: 1-2