The 623 Barrier-Free Examination Table allows patients incapable of getting onto an exam table (whether it be the elderly, or young children) to easily get on, increasing the patient's comfort and satisfaction with the patient experience. To meet the needs of America's disabled patients, as well as the physicians who care for them, the barrier-free exam tables decrease the chance of injury, helping maintain the patient's dignity and reducing their anxiety. This will help increase exam room efficiency, comfort, and safety.
The Midmark 623 Barrier-Free Examination Table, when used to provide accessibility for the patient with physical disabilities or handicaps, meets the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) guidelines for the IRS Tax Code Section 44 (Disabled Access Credit) tax deductions
- Dimensions (top): 28.5" W x 59.5" L, (72.4 x 151.1 cm)
- Length with footrest extended: 75.5" (191.8 cm),
- Height: Minimum 18" (45.7 cm), Maximum 37" (94.0 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181.4 kg)
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 21" x 3.5" paper roll, (53.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Stirrups are standard.
The price is based on available at the time of sale. The upholstery can be changed to any color from Angelus Color Chart for additional cost.
Arm Rests and Storage Unit Sold Separately