Refurbished 625 Bariatric Treatment Table includes time-saving features built directly into the table.
It is designed to facilitate positioning patients onto the exam table as easily and safely as possible. Typical power examination tables take anywhere from 20 to 24 seconds to position patients, but the 625 positions patients in only 14 seconds, saving you valuable time. This table is designed with patient comfort in mind. It can hold patients of up to 650 pounds, making it an ideal option for most clinics.
The adjustable working height makes it easier and safer for both physician and patient. It is ideal for elderly patients, expecting mothers, and ADA patients. Time-saving features such as built-in stirrups, a hidden paper roll holder, drawer heater, and electrical receptacle offer all the accessibility needed to provide the best care without any additional strain on you or your staff.
- IQ Scale Package
- Patient Weight Capacity: 650 lb (295 kg).
- Table Weight: 433 lb (197 kg).
- Table Height:
- Minimum: 18" (46 cm).
- Maximum: 37" (94 cm).
- Upholstery Dimensions: 28" x 59.5" (71 cm x 151 cm).
- Length with Footrest Extended: 75.5" (190 cm).
- Pelvic Tilt: 7 degrees.
- Heated Drawer: 35 watt.
- Temperature: 98 degrees F (37 degrees C).
- Paper Roll Holder: Holds 21" x 35" (53 cm x 9 cm) diameter paper rolls.
- Electrical Receptacle: 115 VAC, 5 A Maximum.
- Shipping Weight: 515 lb (233.6 kg)
- Drawer heater
Includes Hand Control Only. Foot Control Available and sold separately
Additional cost to replace upholstery.