The fully automatic Midmark Ritter M11 autoclave's ease of use and simplicity makes it ideal for any medical office.
The M11 is the largest member of the Ritter family of autoclaves. Its unique 11" x 18" chamber gives it the distinction of having the largest sterilizing capacity of any standard countertop sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments.
Specialty / Medical Practice: General Practice, OBGYN, Dental, Surgery Center, Emergency Medicine, and more
- Product Usage: Sterilization of instruments
- Brand: Midmark Ritter
- Warranty: 90 days parts and labor
- 17.8" x 23.8" with plug
- H: 17.9" with printer
- Chamber: 11.0 in diam. x 18 in deep
- 20 self-seal sterilization pouches
- Box of autoclave cleaner
- 1 Tray
- Voltage: 120 v
- Days to be ready: 1- 2
Why should you consider purchasing a Ritter M11 previous model autoclave:
The budget friendly Ritter M11 previous model iss fully refurbished by Angelus Medical & Optical Equipment fully trained technicians and looks almost new.
The fully automatic sterilizer is ideal for a new office with limited budget. The ease of use means, there is not any special training required and practically anyone will be able to do this task.
How to extend the life and performance of an autoclave:
All equipment require maintenance in order to extend their longevity. For e the best performance and extending the life of your autoclave, it is recommended:
- Conduct preventive maintenance (PM) every 6 months. This process should be conducted by a professional and requires replacement of some of the heavily used parts and takes approximately 2-3 hours.
- Clean your autoclave every 20 cycles. This can be done at the office by simply placing a pouch of the autoclave cleaner in the chamber and running a full cycle. This process will clean:
- All internal tubing
- To keep instruments sterilized in between usage, sterilize them in individual self seal pouches.