Reliance Examination Chairs have always been favored by ophthalmic and Otolaryngology physicians. Now, other practices are discovering them for their own practice for any type of minor surgery.
- Dual side controls. Membrane switches and rotation locks control all operations of the chair from a sitting or standing position.
- Power base and top. Use finger switches or corded foot switch to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 pounds
- Auto return button returns the chair to the upright position.
- Memory Positioning Switch enables you to pre-select the chair's most used position.
- The Safety Switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Armrests lock in place. Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair. Padded underneath for comfort.
Foot Control Sold Separately
The price is based on the available color at the time of sale. The upholstery can be changed to any color from our Angelus color selection for additional cost. ( 2 tone colors cost more)