Reliance 880 procedure chair is designed for efficient operation from both sides of the chair. Its ergonomic design facilitates contact with the patient and eliminates wasted movements.
Additional Features include:
- Power up and down hydraulics with electronic controls for recline and return.
- Hydraulic controls are foot pedals on both sides of the base of the chair for up and down height adjustment.
- Toggle switches located on the sides of the backrest section for control over recline and return.
- Manual, concave headrest is single handed adjusted and locking.
- The armrests can lock in the downward position and also articulate upward with a simple hinged release, which allows for patient comfort in the reclined position or ease of movement when the patient is leaving the chair.