Pickup and Delivery
We provide pickup and delivery for our local customers. The cost is based on your distance from our facility.
Please Note: All the equipment will be delivered to the bottom of the stairs if there is not an elevator available. There will be $25 parking fee automatically added to your invoice, if the customer does not provide parking for our truck while doing a pickup /delivery in your facility.
|Distance from our facility||One Way||Round Trip|
|Less than 10 miles||$160||$245|
|Less than 15 miles||$180||$275|
|Less than 20 miles||$200||$305|
|Less than 25 miles||$220||$335|
|Less than 30 miles||$240||$365|
|Less than 35 miles||$260||$395|
|Less than 40 miles||$280||$425|
|Less than 45 miles||$300||$455|
|Less than 50 miles||$320||$485|
Local Pickup and Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Pick up and Delivery charges apply if the equipment is picked up by our company.
- Taxes are applicable to all pickup and deliveries provided by employees and/or company vehicles.
- The pickup & delivery pricing is based on 1 load, 1 trip and 1 person delivery, No stairs or narrow hallways, Service Elevator & Regular Hours .
- Regular Pickup/Delivery Hours: Weekdays between 7:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- 1 Load:Approximately 1/2 of a pick up truck.
- Stairs: We do not deliver heavy items using the stairs.
- Palletizing and Crating: Items being picked up by freight company require palletizing and/or crating.
- Heavy Items:Surgery Tables, Procedure Chairs, Hospital /Surgery Center Blanket Warmers or Sterilizers.
- Additional delivery Person:There is additional charge for Heavy items as well as some of the odd shaped equipment which could require special handling.
- No Service Elevator: The facility should have easy access for the delivery of the equipment.
We work with third party shipping companies for long distance shipping.There is additional charge for palletizing and crating.
Long Distance Shipping
We work with several shipping partners and we insure all shipments unless otherwise specified. However, we rely on our customers to work with us to ensure they receive the equipment is delivered in the same condition it left our facility.
- There is additional charge for palletizing and crating of the equipment.
- The buyer is responsible for inspection of the equipment prior to accepting the shipment.
- Angelus Medical & Optical equipment is no longer responsible for the damages, once you accept the shipment.
Make sure to fully inspect the shipment prior to accepting it from the shipping company.