Chattanooga Galaxy TTET 400 Table & Tx 4759 Traction Unit
Chattanooga Galaxy TTET 400 Table & Tx 4759 Traction Unit - New Open Box
Chattanooga Galaxy TTET 400 Traction Table & TX 4759 Traction Unit with Saunders Cervical Traction Device and Quick Wrap Belt System
Chattanooga Galaxy TTET 400 Traction Table is a multifunctional 4-section traction table which, in conjunction with a traction unit, aids in efficient spinal traction treatment. Its roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs, aiding in full traction force during vertebral treatment. In addition, because the rolling sections can be locked in place, this variable-height traction table can also serve as an additional treatment couch.
Chattanooga TX 4759 Clinic Traction Unit provides clinically-proven pain treatment that gets to the root of Cervical and Lumbar Pain, allowing clinicians to mimic the feel and effectiveness of hands-on treatment using fully programmable pull patterns.
- Comes with a scissor frame with four feet and four multidirectional, retractable wheels for easy transport
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions to aid both manual therapy and traction therapy
- The roller-mounted surface helps prevent friction below the hips and legs
- Re positional head and back section elevates to 85 degree
- Gas spring assists on friction-free moveable sections for easy positioning
- HalloTronic Plus System enables electric high and low height adjustment from 22 to 40 cm with capacity up to 500 LBs
- New innovation in a classic therapy!
- Easy to operate
- 270° Pivoting User Interface
- Digital Monochromatic Touch Screen Interface
- Patient Data Cards record up to 14 treatment sessions
- Store up to 10 user defined protocols
- Intermittent, Static and Cyclic Traction
- Progressive and Regressive steps
- User-defined Hold, Rest and Treatment times
- Traction tension parameters: 0-200 lbs.