Datex-Ohmeda; CardioCap 5 Anesthesia Monitor w/ ECG, NIBP, Spo2, 5 agent GAS with its compact design, color screen as well as the great reliability is a favorite amongst the anesthesiologists. The Integrated, Hemodynamic and Airway Gas Monitor is specifically designed for operating and recovery rooms.
- ECG, NiBP, SpO2, Temp, CO2, and 5 Agent Monitoring.
- Thermal Recorder Included.
- Integrated, Hemodynamic and Airway Gas Monitor specifically designed for operating and recovery rooms.
- Proven Datex-Ohmeda intuitive user interface, including anesthesia-dedicated menu logic and alarm philosophy as in all System/5 monitors.
- Small and compact for places where space is a premium.
- Large numeric and waveforms provide excellent visibility from a distance.
- Built-In back-up battery to handle sudden power-down situations.
- The frame-integrated mounting piece allows quick and easy mounting on an optional wall mount, roll stand, and anesthesia machine mounting arms.
- Adjustable high and low limit alarms
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Dimensions: 13" x 8.7" X 11.8"