Skytron 6500 HD Hercules Operating Table is for a variety of surgical procedures, including plastic surgery, orthopaedics, general surgery, and more. The table utilizes a wired hand control, by which you can adjust the elevation, leg section, lateral tilt, trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg, and backrest. You may detach the headrest from the table, and adjust it by pulling a lever underneath. The surgical table is held secure to the floor by four feet that automatically engage when you use the hand control. They can be unlocked by pressing the appropriate button on the control. Once unlocked, the table can be moved on the wheels.
- Lift and fully articulate patients weighing up to 1000 lbs.
- Length with Headrest is 79 inches.
- The tabletop can rotate 180 degrees.
- Built-in Powered Kidney Bridge.
- Removable powered leg section.
- Self-leveling, four-point brake system.
- Easy to use, one-touch hand control pendant.
- 4-point auto leveling braking system for added stability.
- Removable back and leg sections further extend the imaging window.
- 180 or 210° rotating top enhances C-arm access for patient positioning and surgeon comfort.
- Power Source: AC/Electric
- Max Height: 45"
- Min Height: 26"
- Overall length: 76" (with headrest)
- Kidney Bridge: 5"
- Table Top Rotation: 180°
- Lifting Weight Limit: 850 lbs.
- Articulating Weight Limit: 500 lbs.