Amrex Synchrosonic Single Channel Combination Unit US-50
Combination Ultrasound / Low Volt AC Muscle Stimulator
Combination therapy plays an important role in today's modern practice. It allows for the expansion of the treatment capabilities by combining therapeutic ultrasound with low volt muscle stimulation. It enables the practitioner to take full advantage of the thermal effect of the ultrasound in combination with the analgesic effect of stimulation.
The SynchroSonic US/54 is a versatile combination unit that provides muscle stimulation with four pad application and therapeutic ultrasound. Each modality may be used independently or in combination through the lightweight ultrasound transducer. The custom designed transducer is available with standard size faceplate and/or small site faceplate and features a protection switch and cable fault alarm system. The optional QuickConnect Transducer Cable System allow the practitioner to replace the transducer cable on site.
The US/54 also features the patient treatment stop switch. Designed to promote patient assurance, the treatment stop switch allows the patient to discontinue stimulator output at the press of a button.
SynchroSonic US/50 combination ultrasound / low volt AC stimulator provides muscle stimulation with two pad application, therapeutic ultrasound and a patient treatment stop switch.
- Lightweight standard transducer
- Optional Quickconnect transducer
- Optional small transducer w/ Quickconnect Cable
- Cable fault alarm system
- Transducer protection switch
- Adjustable interrupted output mode
- 0 to 20 watt output
- 30 minute timer
- Dual Channel 4 pad stimulator US/54
- Single Channel 2 pad stimulator US/50
- Dual intensity controls - US/54
- Tetanize mode
- Adjustable pulsation and ramped surge modes
- Reciprocal mode ramped US/54
- Intensity reset circuit
- Patient treatment stop switch
- Combination therapy capability
- Line Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz. Current: 1.0 A. Line Leakage: Less than 50 µA.
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 5%.
- Waveform: Amplitude modulated at 120 Hz ± 1%.
- Pulse Duration: 8 ms ± 1%.
- Output Mode: Adjustable interrupted and non-interrupted.
- Output Power: 0 to 20 W total ± 20% / 0 to 5 W/cm2 ± 20%.
- Temporal Peak/Temporal Average Intensity: 2.8:1 ± 20%.
- Treatment Timer: Adjustable 0 to 30 minutes.
- Crystal Material: Barium-titanate.
- Applicator Beam Type: Collimating.
- Frequency: 1.0 MHz ± 5%.
- ERA (Effective Radiating Area): 4 cm2 ± 20%.
- BNR (Beam Nonuniformity Ratio): 5.5:1 maximum.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical alternating current (no load).
- Output Voltage: 110 V peak into 1 k Ω load / 28 V peak into 100 Ω load.
- Output Intensity: 56 µC maximum charge per pulse into 100 Ω load.
- Pulse Width: 200 µs at 50% V maximum.
- Frequency Range: 1 to 80 pulses per second.
- Surge and Reciprocal Duration: Adjustable 3.75 s on/off to 0.375 s on/off.
- Overall Dimensions: 14.5" W x 11.0" D x 7.0" H.
- Weight (with Transducer): 14 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 22 lbs.