HemoCue® Hb 801 System is designed with your needs in mind, maintaining the robustness and quality you expect from HemoCue products. It provides ease of use and enables work flow efficiency with connectivity capabilities delivering fast result at the time of care.
Optimized for hemoglobin testing in primary care and public health settings, the HemoCue Hb 801 provides quick, easy access to lab-quality results without compromising accuracy, even in demanding climates with high temperatures and humidity.
This is a new open box unit.
Features and Benefits
- Maximize Time with Your Patients
- Immediate result in less than 1 second
- Work everywhere with flexible power supply options
- Easy to clean - less down time
Experience Daily Operational Efficiency
- Set cleaning reminders and schedule quality controls
- Large display and symbols allow you to quickly monitor workflow and result
- “Let-go-grip” - no need to keep holding the microcuvette down during measurement
- Reagent-free cuvettes, improving open-vial stability
- Bluetooth wireless capability
Trust Your Results at the Point of Care
- Factory calibrated against the ICSH recommended reference method. No further calibration needed
- Robust design and accurate testing within a wide range of temperatures and humidity
- Built in self-test
- CLIA Waived
- Hb 801 Hemoglobin Analyzer
- Power Adapter & Plug
- User Manual
Note: Microcuvettes are sold separately.