The Medrad Stellant injection system with Certegra Workstation delivers new levels of efficiency and patient-centered care in CT imaging. An integral part of Bayer's CT imaging solution, the Medrad Injector has scalable informatics ready solution offers radiation dose management and Contrast Dose Management options complete with injector interfacing between the scanner, PACS, RIS, and speech recognition systems. With the support of CT solution with VirtualCare Remote Support and flexible support service programs to meet the changing needs.
Enhanced Protocol Management and Precision Timing
Our workflow-centralized interface gives technologists point of care tools to efficiently manage injection protocols for enhanced visualization in complex CT angiography and cardiac CT studies.
Enhanced Protocol Management
- Storage and recall of up to 250 protocols.
- Designed for complex CTA and Cardiac CT protocols.
- Creates a tight contrast bolus.
- Enables precisely timed contrast delivery.
- Ability to add Certegra P3T 2.0 technology to drive personalized patient protocol standardization through new capabilities, including presets for radiologist-preferred protocols and the ability to save and recall P3T software protocols.
Dual Syringe Utilization Benefits
Clinical benefits of injecting contrast and saline at different ratios to visualize the whole heart. Clinical research has shown that simultaneous injection of contrast and saline, in user-selected ratios, can.
- SProvide more uniform attenuation of the right and left ventricles.
- Minimize artifacts by achieving proper attenuation levels.
- Visualize the right coronary arteries and right ventricles in a single study by achieving more uniform attenuation.
Medrad Stellant Specifications
- Flow Rate: 0.1 to 10 mL/sec on 0.1 mL increments
- Volume: 1 mL to syringe capacity in 1 mL increments
- Programmable Pressure Limit: 200 mL syringe: 325 psi, 2241 kPa
- Scan Delay: 0-300 seconds (5 minutes) in 1 second increments
- Pause: 1-900 seconds (15 minutes) in 1 second increments
- Hold: Maximum HOLD time is 20 minutes
- Syringes (Volume Capacity): 200 mL sterile disposable syringe
- Maximum Number of Phases: 6
- Maximum Number of Protocols: 250
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 300 Volts-AMPs
- Syringe Heat Maintainer Range: 95 degrees F ± 9 degrees; 35 degrees C ± 5 degrees
- Head Mounting Options: Overhead Counterpoise System of Floor Pedestal (Floor Pedestal includes an Integral IV Pole)
- DualFlow: Simultaneous Injection of Contrast and Saline
- Medrad XDS Extravasation Detection System: Extravasation Detector; Extravasation Detector Device
- Certegra P3T Cardiac Application: Patient-specific Injection Protocols for Cardiac CTA
- Certegra P3T Abdomen Application: Abdominal Protocol Optimization Software
- Certegra P3T PA Application: Pulmonary Angiography Protocol Optimization Software
Dual Injector Head
- Height: 6.1" (15.5 cm)
- Width: 12.1" (30.7 cm)
- Depth: 14.5" (36.8 cm)
- Weight: 17.9 lb (8.1 kg) (Without Syringe)
- Height: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Width: 11.0" (27.9 cm)
- Depth: 8.8" (22.2 cm)
- Weight: 13.6 lb (6.2 kg)
Certegra Workstation (CWS)
- Height: 13.5" (34.2 cm)
- Width: 15.8" (40.0 cm)
- Depth: 10.2" (30.0 cm)
- Weight: 17.6 lb (8.0 kg)