The Ritter Examination Table is ideal for use in examination/procedure environments where patient positioning is required to accomplish general medical examinations and/or minor procedures, is adjustable from a full horizontal table position to a chair position. There are also 3 storage drawers & 1 large cabinet with opening on both sides which accommodate supplies used during examinations.
* Please note, there is a 2 week lead time after payment to have the tables reupholstered and ready for the color of your choice.
- Patient Weight Capacity (Maximum): 325 lbs
- Dimensions :
- Height:31.75 in.
- Base: 17.5" W. x 42.75" L. x 4.12 T
- Step: 10.5" D. x 17.75" W. x 10.25 T.
- Paper Roll: 3.5" Dia. x 21"
- Table Top Length (footrest extended): 72.5 in.
- Table Top Width: 27 in.
- Overall Width: 27 in.
- Seat Height (to top of upholstered seat at foot end): 31.75 in.
- Patient positioning is easy with the Ritter 108 Examination Table.
- Spring-assisted backrest.
- Hide-away stirrups pull out and lock in numerous positions.
- Non-skid locking footstep.
- 3 drawers in front
- Cabinet with opening at both sides